TVS Apache RTR 180 and Quick OR/CR
When you buy a TVS Apache RTR 180 from Tuk Tuk 3-Wheelers we will do your registration in 7 days or less. This means that in 7 days you will have your OR/CR and can legally ride your new TVS Apache.
The TVS Apache RTR 180 has been the backbone of the TVS Apache race team on the racetracks of India and around the world.
The high-performance motorcycle from TVS Racing has racked up wins in many forms of racing and to this day it still holds its place at the top of the winner’s podium.
Not being a machine to stand still the TVS Apache 180 keeps evolving to keep it at the front of the racetrack with its cutting edge racing technology.
RTR Over Square Engine
The race-derived TVS engine has been developed with a short stroke for super-fast acceleration to get you away from the lights fast and away from the traffic.
The Engine of the TVS Apache delivers intense torque where it is needed and the high revving nature of the engine at the top end means greater racing speed.
Engine and Performance
- TypeSI, 4 stroke, Oil cooled, Fuel injected
- Engine Capacity 177.4 cm3
- Max. Engine output (kW @ rpm)12.35 kW @ 8500 rpm (16.79 PS @8500 rpm)
- Max. Torque (Nm @ rpm)15.5 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- Valve per cylinder 2 Valves
- Starting Electric Start
- Power to Weight Ratio 0.0876 kW/kg
- Clutch Wet multi-plate clutch
- Cooling System Oil cooled
- Gearbox 5 speed gearbox
Chassis, Suspension & Electrical
- Frame Double Cradle Synchro STIFF
- Battery rating (Ah) 12V, 8Ah MF
- Front Suspension Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension Monotube Inverted Gas-filled shox (MIG) with spring aid
- Headlamp Halogen HS1 12V 35/35W with AHO, Clear lens with MFR with LED position lamp
- Tail Lamp LED
Wheels, Tyres & Brake
- Tyre (front) 90/90-17 49P Tubeless
- Tyre (rear) 110/80-17 57P Tubeless
- ABS Single Channel Super-Moto ABS
- Brake Fluid DOT 3 / DOT 4
- Front Brake (Disc)270mm dia Petal Disc
- Rear Brake (Disc/Drum)200mm dia Petal Disc
Dimensions, Weight & Fuel Tank Capacity
- Fuel Tank Capacity 12 L
- Ground Clearance 170 mm
- Height 1105 mm
- Length 2085 mm
- Width 730 mm
- Kerb weight (with 90% fuel and tool kit)141 kg
- Saddle Height 790 mm
- Wheelbase 1326 mm
Please Note: Specifications may be different on the Philippines models
Synchronized Stiff Chassis
The Chassis on the TVS Apache RTR 180 has been designed in collaboration with TVS Racing Team to ensure stiffness in a straight line and enough flex for aggressive cornering.
Agility is key while racing or everyday road use, and TVS Apache 180 suspensions are perfect at giving you that swing motion. The front suspension is oil damped telescopic and the rear suspension is monotube inverted gas filled 5 step adjustable shocks with a rectangular swing arm that provides unrelenting strength without compromising the performance of the motorcycle.
The Apache 180 give you the optimum racing stance and an incredible riding experience with the first-in-class adjustable split clip-on handlebars, adaptable gear levers and brake pedal.
The tank cowl incorporates Intelligent aerodynamics which aids performance and reduces engine heat by 10℃.
Digital Race-Inspired Display
The console features a top speed indicator, plus a lap timer and displays other vital information that a rider needs. It is white backlit for visibility even in the worst conditions.
Handlebar End Weights
To give better handling and control the RTR 180 has newly designed handlebar end weights.
Alcantara Racing Seat
For ultimate comfort over long distances on the road or the race track, the Apache has a meticulously crafted racing seat.
A good machine has optimum air intake and air outflow that cools the engine at the same time the tank scope has been designed to do just that, making it a fantastic ride.
Muscled Engine Cowl
Aerodynamic razored design. Perpetual motion styling.
Muscled Tail Cowl
Lighter, chiselled tail with a radical race design.
Tuk Tuk 3-Wheelers is an Offical TVS Apache Philippines Dealer
The best dealer ever..thank you very much more blessingslity.