Genuine TVS Dazz Stator Assembly
This TVS Dazz Stator Assembly Genuine TVS Part R4320090 is a genuine part from TVS, a trusted name in the automotive industry. It is designed to provide reliable performance and long-lasting durability. This stator assembly is made from high-quality materials and is designed to fit perfectly into your vehicle.
This stator assembly is designed to provide a reliable source of power to your vehicle’s electrical system. It is designed to be resistant to wear and tear and is built to last. This stator assembly is a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable and durable part for their Dazz.
What is a TVS Dazz Stator?
In simple terms, a TVS Dazz stator is an essential component of your bike’s electrical system that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy. Without a properly functioning stator, your motorcycle won’t be able to generate enough power to run its electrical components, leaving you stranded on the side of the road.
Components of a Stator on a Motorcycle
Before we delve into the function of a stator, it’s essential to understand its components. A typical stator consists of the following parts:
- Copper wire coils: These are wound around a magnetic core and create a magnetic field when electricity flows through them.
- Magnets: These are attached to the rotating flywheel of your motorcycle and are responsible for creating a magnetic field.
- Voltage regulator: This is responsible for regulating the amount of voltage produced by the stator and directing it to the battery.
How Does a Stator Work on a Motorcycle?
Now that we know the components of a stator, let’s explore how it works on a motorcycle. When the engine of your bike is running, the flywheel rotates and creates a magnetic field. This magnetic field passes over the copper wire coils in the stator, inducing an electrical current.
This current is then passed through the voltage regulator, which regulates the voltage and directs it to the battery. The battery then stores this electrical energy, which is used to power the motorcycle’s electrical components, such as the lights, horn, and ignition system.
It’s important to note that the stator doesn’t produce a constant flow of electricity. Instead, it produces an alternating current (AC), which is then converted into direct current (DC) by the voltage regulator.
Signs of Stator Failure on a Motorcycle
Like any other component on your motorcycle, the stator is subject to wear and tear over time. Here are some signs that your stator may be failing:
- Electrical problems: If you notice that your motorcycle’s lights are dim or flickering, or if the horn or ignition system isn’t working correctly, it could be a sign of stator failure.
- Difficulty starting: If your motorcycle is having trouble starting, it could be because the stator isn’t producing enough electricity to power the ignition system.
- Dead battery: If your motorcycle’s battery is dead or won’t hold a charge, it could be because the stator isn’t producing enough electricity to charge it.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s essential to have your motorcycle inspected by a qualified TVS mechanic. Ignoring these symptoms could lead to more severe problems and leave you stranded on the road.
Q: What is the purpose of this stator assembly?
A: This stator assembly is designed to provide a reliable source of power to your vehicle’s electrical system.
Q: Is this stator assembly easy to install?
A: No, You should get it installed by a trained TVS Mechanic.
TVS Dazz 110
TVS KING GENUINE PARTS from Tuk Tuk 3-Wheelers
This is part of the Tuk Tuk 3-Wheelers TVS Dazz parts catalogue
Get your Dazz serviced at Tuk Tuk 3-Wheelers by our highly trained TVS Mechanics.
Authorised TVS Dealer